Whether this is your first time online or you’re a seasoned visitor, Luxor Hotel and Casino (“we”) has spelled out a few Comment Rules. Generally speaking, these Comment Rules simply require respect and good manners (and our lawyers required it). Use common sense and you’ll feel right at home.
- We live by words online, so when it comes to comments, we don’t allow obscene, bigoted, or sexually explicit language. We reserve the right to remove comments that contain obscene, bigoted, insulting, abusive, or hateful content. We also reserve the right to remove notes that are off the subject or that we deem inappropriate in our sole judgement.
- No solicitations or advertisements are allowed. These include advertisements for any business or latest get-rich-quick scheme. Such notes add clutter and devalue conversation.
- You may not suggest, encourage, boast about, or discuss your participation in, any illegal activity. If illegal activity is discussed, we reserve the right to inform and/or provide assistance to law enforcement agencies in any way we deem appropriate.
- Having good manners online means that you don’t post the same note more than once. The online word for posting many times on one topic is “spamming.” We don’t allow that.
- You participate at your own risk. We take no responsibility for the content or opinions posted within comment sections.
- We reserve the right to remove any postings and comments (although we have no duty to do so).
- If you see any comment or post that you feel violates any of the above Comment Rules, please notify us by email at email@example.com.
- By posting to any portion of this site, you agree to abide by our Comment Rules.