Posts Tagged ‘LAX’
Posted in Dining, Entertainment, Las Vegas, Nightlife, tagged Aurora Bar, Best Bartenders in Vegas, Carrot Top, Favorite Things in Vegas, LAX, Massage, Mojitos, Noir Bar, Nurture, Pedicure, Spa in Vegas, T&T, Tacos & Tequila, Top 5 on January 29, 2009| 3 Comments »
Yesterday, the Orbitz Travel Blog posted about their Top 10 Casino Lounges. I was excited to see that Liquidity, the Center Bar at Luxor had made the list! The post got me thinking about what my top five favorite and maybe unknown places at Luxor were. Without further adieu:
- Noir Bar inside LAX. Noir Bar has the most extraordinary bartenders you will ever meet. While I often get a PB&J martini there, if you name two of your favorite foods, the bartenders will whip up a drink with those ingredients. They are always spot on.
- T&T (Tacos & Tequila). By far my favorite spot for lunch. I know it sounds like marketing talk, but there really is a fun, high energy vibe there. The shrimp quesadilla and ceviche are my favorites. Plus, you can’t beat the free chips and dip they serve.
- Aurora Bar. Located off the main lobby, it’s great for people watching. You can always judge the quality of a place by their mojitos. And well, Aurora has the best mojitos I’ve ever had.
- Carrot Top. I know, the curly orange hair is wild. But, the show is great! Especially for locals. Carrot Top always mixes up his act and adds new, relevant skits. Plus, the laugh factor is high. It’s one show I really don’t mind watching again and again.
- Nurture, the Spa at Luxor. I’m a girl. The idea of a massage, pedicure and steam room all in one place is heavenly. While this spa has your typical offerings, they also have unique ones like a Coconut Scrub and a seasonal offer (i.e. Margarita scrub during summer). Plus, you can’t beat their prices or that the spa always offers 20% off to locals!
Posted in Entertainment, Guest Post, Nightlife, tagged Aurora, Carrot Top, Criss Angel, Drinks, Flight, Guest Post, Las Vegas, LAX, Liquidity, Luxor, Nightlife, Things to do in Vegas on November 18, 2008| 1 Comment »
Not to mention, Flight, the best hang out while waiting for flights departure in LAS airport or to go to LAX nightclub on Wed, Thurs, Fri or Sat. One should definitely try the flights such as the First Class Whiskey or First Class Tequila. You’ll be paying much less to try ultra premium spirits in this bar than any other bar ever. Such as Patron Platinum and Crown XR plus it comes with the most creative garnishes ever like beef jerky for whiskeys and butterscotch candies for apple martinis. You name it they have the most eclectic menu out there.
In Liquidity, which is the center bar of it all, you can taste the slow dripping Absinthe.
Lastly, Criss Angel or Carrot Top might be the next person you see hanging out in one of the lounge or nightclubs mentioned. There is more to come at Luxor, like escalators, Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition and BODIES… The Exhibition and a whole bunch more for the ecstatic, energetic and full spirit crowd.