As one of our Sales Managers said, “Monday is Funday!”
To celebrate, I thought I’d do another Did You Know post:
- T&T has the largest piece of artwork in Vegas at 64 feet long
- TENDER steak & seafood has 340 selections of wine and 1,200 bottles
- Every month over 150 pounds of sugar is used at TENDER steak & seafood
- The pastry department at TENDER steak & seafood uses over 160 eggs per day
- In one year, over 30 film crews shot footage for movies or television shows at Luxor
- Because of its shape, there are no support beams within the pyramid
- You would need 8,848,000 eight ounce glasses of water to fill Luxor’s 5 pools
- It would take 9.8 football fields of glass to make up the sides of the pyramid
- It takes one week to clean each side of the pyramid
- 1,750 apartments (at 1,400 square feet each) would fit on Luxor’s Casino Floor
- At BODIES… The Exhibition, you can learn that 60,000 miles of blood vessels are found in the human body.
- At Titanic: The Artifact Exhibitionyou can see an actual piece of the Titanic ship. The piece weighs 15 tons and its installation at Luxor took over 24 hours.
- The portholes of the Titanic piece on display look into first class cabins
- At Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition you can learn that a first-class ticket for a parlor suite started at Titanic cost $4,350, which would be approximately $50,000 today. The most expensive rooms were more than $80,000 in today’s currency.
- At Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition you can learn that tennis player R. Norris Williams and his father, Charles D., felt it was too cold to remain out on deck as the ship went down, so they went into the gym to ride the exercise bikes.